Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Monday 4 May 2009

How the Common Man Votes in India; Sky News.com

With 65% of the Indian electorate living in the countryside, there are some interesting stories of how villagers get to remote polls such as the one in the Fastan village, high in the Himalayan mountains. Read the latest in my series for Sky News.com here . The hindi for common man is aam aadmi and he is referrred to a lot in these elections, by politicians, analysts and journalists.

I wonder if he has a word or phrase for the likes of us that I can print.

No comments: