Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Saturday 9 May 2009

Shoe-Missiles in the Indian Elections for Total Politics

For Total Politics I am having some fun with the offbeat aspects of the Indian Elections, away from the more earnest and serious analysis.

The shoe-throwing phenomenon is really big now. It takes on a whole different meaning in India.

My editor here is the charming Ben Duckworth who chivalrously posts my pieces under the umbrella title of ' The Rani Report' and Total Politics belongs to the renowned publisher-commentator Iain Dale.

No comments: