Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Wednesday 29 July 2009

Post- Clinton India Visit Analysis; the US Loves China too, Don't Forget

This run down on India from an American academic pushed a lot of buttons and was quite comprehensive. It garnered some comments defending India, interestingly.

While analysts have talked about India being a US -friendly bulwark against rising Chinese military might, they crept back into the woodwork when the Sino-US love-in happened virtually the day Clinton returned from her Asian odyssey.

America is playing a smart game which ultimately serves her own best interests.

No comments: