Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Wednesday 23 September 2009

Col Gaddafi urges Independent Kashmir at UN General Assembly

Disrespectfully going way over his allotted fifteen minutes to talk and pontificating for ninety minutes in New York today, causing walkouts by many in the audience, the Libyan leader brought South Asia into his speech and said that Kashmir should be an independent buffer state between India and Pakistan, the Times of India reports.

Somehow I think he'd find that idea a hard one to move in any arena.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What business does Col Gaddafi has with Kashmir?The only ones messing up Kashmir have been islamic fascists and their supporters,the Paki EstablishmentDoes this UN speach mean the Col is part of this ring??