Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Sunday 13 September 2009

Encounter with Secretary Tim Geithner at G20 for Huffington

Here is my account of the G20 summit in London for Huffington, I enjoyed the recent summit and was quite taken with watching Dominque Strauss-Kahn, IMF chief, and Tim Geithner conducting their press conferences.

Strauss-Kahn was positively chatty and seemed very approachable.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Rani,
I wish you have covered the cloud of Golman Sachs which was hovring over the summit in an indirect way.The media campaign about failure of lehman brothers is basically to cover this cloud cover!