Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Tuesday 24 November 2009

Al Jazeera International Story Switched to Incendiary Ayodhya Report

A report into the 1992 destruction of the mosque at Ayodhya which sparked hindu-muslim riots in the state of Uttar Pradesh was leaked yesterday so Al Jazeera Int switched to that story. I was prepping in the car on the way into the studio but since I actually covered the aftermath of the story in the 90s and interviewed Ashok Singhal, I could adjust and deliver.

No comments: