Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Friday 6 November 2009

JUI Chief comments Afghan situation linked to Pakistan

Dawn.com comments that rightist religious group JUI chief Fazlur Rehman has made a speech about Afghanistan and Pakistan.

He said that peace in Afghanistan and Pakistan are inter-linked; unrest in one country leads to unrest in the other.
He also said thait was the US and the Pakistanis who had initially groomed the jihadis to fight against the Russians, a fact that many choose to ignore.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pleasant Post. This record helped me in my school assignment. Thanks Alot