Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Thursday 27 May 2010

President Patil met President Hu Jintao; the First Visit in Ten Years by an Indian Head of State to China

A very significant visit by the Indian President to China this week, and it seems that no nicety has been spared.

India needs China's support in her bid for a non-permanent seat on the UN Security Council.
I met the Indian President on my visit to Delhi recently, she was loquacious and answered all my questions at length.

No comments: