Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Friday 2 March 2012

"A poignant and engaging read written from Sonia Gandhi’s point of view."

Kipling advised us to treat both of those imposters, triumph and disaster, just the same. So I receive the tough critics the same way I receive the comment in this book review published 6-2-2012.

"Rani Singh does a brilliant job in painting an intimate canvas of Sonia Gandhi through exclusive interviews with those who know her closely."

http://flashnewstoday.com/index.php/sonia-gandhi-3/.

No comments: