Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Wednesday 16 January 2013

UK Government on Algeria hostage crisis

FCO STATEMENT ON ALGERIAN TERRORIST INCIDENT “There is in an ongoing terrorist incident near the town of Ain Amenas at an oil installation near the Algerian border with Libya. “We can confirm that British nationals are caught up in this incident. “The FCO has political and consular crisis teams working on this incident. The British Embassy in Algiers is liaising with the local authorities.”

No comments: