Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Saturday 11 January 2014

Radio and Television reporting in Dhaka

I am working across both media here this time in Dhaka and really enjoying penetrating some areas hitherto uncovered by foreign journalists.

Somehow local organisations really appreciate foreign reporters in a way that the London media mafia does not. In Dhaka, people seem to love the fact that we have taken time out to look at what they choose to offer up and treat us with great courtesy.

My Bangladeshi friends  are my backbone and give me so much love that I am bowled over. I will miss you guys for sure. Thank you to those who are helping.

No comments: